2000 Azimut 52
Yacht price :
The cleanest Azimut 52 available in the USA!
- Underwater Lights.
- Two Spare 4-Blade Propellers.
- Cloth Covers for Bridge Seats and Helm Console.
- Flybridge Bimini.
- Bow Thruster....and Much More!
- Long Island, NY, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Stephano Righini
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 52 ft - 15.85 meter
- 52 ft 1 in - 15.87 meter
- 14 ft 7 in - 4.44 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 1 in - 1.24 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 33000 lbs
- 3196 DITA
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 600 (Individual), 1200 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 476 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 159 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
The saloon of the Azimut 52 is comfortable, with varnished cherry and burl wood furnishings, and a gallery that becomes an elegant bar area. Style is allied with functionality: each piece of the complete dinner service for eight is placed on proper supports. The Azimut 52 has two en suite guest bathrooms with showers, and an absolute first: the toilets have the VacuFlush SeaLand systems as used on aircraft. The owner's cabin is provided with wide wardrobes, convenient wall drawers and a vanity for the ladies. On the portside, the second guest cabin has twin beds and a bathroom with a shower.
- Salon, Settee Starboard.
- "L" Settee-Dinette to Port.
- Light Gloss Cherry Wood.
- Cream Leather.
- Cream Carpets.
- Cream Curtains and Blinds throughout boat.
- (2) Guest Cabins with Two Berth Each / Port & Starboard.
- Master Stateroom.
- (2) Heads.
- (1) Crew Cabin with Berth & MSD - Entry via Cockpit Aft Seat Console.
- Twin 670 HP Caterpillar 3196 DITA.
- Kohler 135CCOZ 13.5 Kw Diesel Generator.
- Vetus Bow Thruster - 6 Blade, 24v.
- Davit - Starboard at the Transom.
- (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps, (1) Hand Operated.
- DC Powered Blowers.
- (2) VHF Radio.
- (2) Compass.
- (2) GPS-Chart Plotter.
- (2) Radar.
- (2) Depthsounder.
- Autopilot at each Helm Station.
- Multi Camera Video Monitoring System.
- Teak Floor.
- Large Fridge and Freezer.
- 2 Burner Stove, Flush to the Counter Top..
Hull & Deck Equipment
- Stainless Steel Bow-Side Grab Rails.
- 6 Cleats.
- Transom Door.
- Anchor Windlass & Roller.
- One North-Sea Plow Anchor.
- Jabsco Spotlight.
- Ladder with Teak Steps.
- Powder Coated Metal DC Powered Davit.
- Windshield at Flybridge.
- (2) Underwater Lights on Transom Under the Platform.
Electrical System DC
- 24v & 12v.
- Panel Located at Salon Helm Console & Seat Platform.
- (6) 8D Batteries (Engine, Bow Thruster & House Service).
- (1) G27 Battery (Gen-Set).
- Battery Switches / 2 Solenoid Type, 2 Breakers.
- Newmar 32-12-50, DC Volt Converter (50 amp Capacity).
- 2 Analog amp Meters, 2 Volt Meters, 16 Branch Breakers at Salon Panel.
Electrical System AC
- 240v Main Breakers at Cockpit Port Locker.
- 240v Panel at Salon Helm Seat Platform.
- 120v (Sub-Panel) to Port of the Helm Seat.
- (1) 240v 50amp on a DC Powered Cable Winder.
- Scentry 24v 60amp Battery Charger.
- Charles 900 24v for Gen-Set Service Battery.
Additional Information & Equipment
- Complete Flybridge Sunbathing Cushions.
- Upgraded Stereo System.
- Splendide Washer-Dryer.
- U-Line Ice Maker Forward Port in Cockpit.
- (2) Spare 4-Blade Propellers - Each in a Wood Box.
- (2) Cruisair Reverse Cycle Units.
- (6) Class BC Fire Extinguishers.
- (2) Fireboy Automatic Fixed Fire Extinguishers with Manual Discharge Control Each, both Located in Engine Room.
- Standard Bilge Pumps.
- Safety Equipment Inventory Exceeds USCG Minimum Requirements for this Size Vessel.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Sea Change Yacht Sellers is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Neff Yacht Sales.